AeroChaos AeroChaos

Chaos-tastic

Fun gameplay, but the explosions/weapons could have used some help. Good work though overall.

Rotting Onslaught Rotting Onslaught

Zombie-rific

Great concept and idea (anything with zombies is good of course) but there wasn't much there to really get me playing for awhile. I think it's cause things moved a little slowly, and the animations/graphics weren't drawing me in. Good work for the most part though, keep it up.

gavD responds:

Maybe try it on a faster computer? It should run at 30fps. It's a very complex engine - future games will be further optimised. I'm considering a lower frame rate - that might help things.

Matricide: Esmie Matricide: Esmie

I love this

So if I have a huge following on MySpace and LiveJournal and I'm an attractive girl I get horrible flash games made for me if I kill my mom? Go away please.

EVER-CHANGE #8 EVER-CHANGE #8

Great

Ever heard of Merzbow? I played a few albums of his while going through some of your Ever-Change series and it totally works. Very cleansing experience though, keep it up.

C360 responds:

Wow...yeah just checked him out. That is some VERY noisy (music? Art?) !!! I was expecting him to be some kind of soft ambient music. Man was I wrong. haha

Glad you had a good experience though. Thanks a lot!

Super WalkLand Super WalkLand

Advertisement Extravaganza

Sony isn't looking too hot.

Kempt responds:

Yeah, it is an advert, but I reckon the game is pretty good huh? Personally I prefer to see adverts that are entertaining in some way than just some boring popup.. What do you guys think?

Mario's Adventure! Mario's Adventure!

deja-vu

Months of hard work... but for what? You should have spent your time doing something original, or at least take the game and do something different with it. Nice effort, but next time use your time and skills to do something unique.

64 responds:

Don't worry my friend, we have, and will. Our next game will be much more original, this was just a fun little project for us to do.

Grave Robber Grave Robber

Controls...

The controls.... geh..... otherwise a cool idea but too clunky/frustrating to be enjoyable.

Instagib In Flash Instagib In Flash

not that bad

just a little dry. you should have made it a little more interesting, otherwise why would we play this and not load up UT? good try though, keep it up.

Mouse Avoider Mouse Avoider

Indiana Jones!

Very simple, yet addicting and contains some fun gameplay. Of course make more levels, but maybe add some colors/animations/backgrounds into the mix for some added style.

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

Great

This was awesome. Reminded me of the good ol' days of Kings Quest, Goblins, Leisure Suit Larry, etc. Nice graphics too, and sleek interface. Keep up the good work!