Minushi - Chapter 4 Minushi - Chapter 4

Talented

Nice. What artists inspire your work?

Pain... Pain...

very nice

But what about people who have no friends... you make it seem like the moral of the story is to rely on people, which isn't the best advice. Yes friends are helpful and caring, but sometimes people have to deal with being alone and strive to make it every day without a helping hand.

Besides that, you created a nice symbolic look at things.

Hammer Animations 01 Hammer Animations 01

cool, but so what

It took time, but to what end? You just traced some movies. You should film yourselves doing things and animate that, at least that's your own work and more creative.

AeroChaos AeroChaos

Chaos-tastic

Fun gameplay, but the explosions/weapons could have used some help. Good work though overall.

Rotting Onslaught Rotting Onslaught

Zombie-rific

Great concept and idea (anything with zombies is good of course) but there wasn't much there to really get me playing for awhile. I think it's cause things moved a little slowly, and the animations/graphics weren't drawing me in. Good work for the most part though, keep it up.

gavD responds:

Maybe try it on a faster computer? It should run at 30fps. It's a very complex engine - future games will be further optimised. I'm considering a lower frame rate - that might help things.

Matricide: Esmie Matricide: Esmie

I love this

So if I have a huge following on MySpace and LiveJournal and I'm an attractive girl I get horrible flash games made for me if I kill my mom? Go away please.